Control Panel Basics
This document explains how to
Your Control Panel Password
You need your control panel password to log into the control
panel. Initially, this password is the same as your FTP password, but you can make these two
To change the control panel password:
- Go to your control panel home page.
- Click the Change Password icon in the main
Your FTP Password
You need your FTP password to upload your site to the server.
Initially, this password is the same as your Control Panel password, but you can make these
two passwords different.
To change the FTP password:
- Go to your control panel home.
- Click the FTP Manager icon in the main control
- Click the Change icon next to Password.
Your Disk Quota
Disk quota is the total server disk space allocated to all your
web sites. There should always be several megabytes of unused space in your account to ensure
correct performance of statistics reporting utilities, such as Webalizer. Disk quota option on
the control panel home page doesn't include mail and database quotas. You must set the disk
quota for mail and database separately.
To set the disk space quota:
- Click on the Change icon next to Avg:
in the left hand info/control area.
- Enter how much disk space you would like to set for your web
Click here to read more on
Control Panel Language
To change the language of the control panel:
- Click Change Language in the left hand
- On the page that appears, select the preferred language from
the drop-down box and click Submit.